My name is Ray W. And I have spent the last 40 years of learning and plays every form of gambling / betting system. From the moment I walked to my first pool hall at the age of 16, I had been fascinated by every aspect of it. I guess it makes me rather expert, if there really is something like that. Not only I was fascinated.
According to government statistics, 86% of Americans reported gambling on something in the past 12 months. About only 1/3 of the population consists of non-bettors. They stated that 46% of adults gamble in casinos and seven out of ten non-casino gambling. The main source which is horse racing, sports betting, country lottery and online or private card games.
48 countries have several forms of gambling that are passed only with Utah and Hawaii become the only two not. There are currently 13 states that have legalized casinos sponsored by commercial countries with a total of 443 from this company. Combined gross income for 443 this casino is $ 30.74 billion per year.
The numbers are really surprising.
Even though I am, like many others, get a lot of pleasure from it, all kinds of gambling at risk of losing enough money to influence their living standards (or that their families) damage themselves and all costs should be avoided. I personally watched a man lose his entire aluminum business overnight during a very broad gin-up session of Gin Rummy. Hard to be trusted, I know.
My interest in gambling and casino table games in particular, rooted in deep desire to win every time I play. There is nothing compulsive about my approach to casino gambling. In fact, I did everything I could to take as many shoes as possible.
The winner’s approach consists only of playing games that are no more than 2% home advantage (Craps .60%, Baccarat 1.25%, Roulette 2.6% on bets even money and blackjack, even money depends on the use of “basic strategies”) and Compliance is strict against the set before an iron which is a “golden rule” or 10 commands as I like to call them.
1. Never bet when tired or depressed.
2. Don’t ever bet with more than you can get rid of it comfortably.
3. Don’t drink alcohol before or during a gambling session. This is a chloroform provided a casino to separate players from their money.
4. Continue to play short sessions.
5. Always preset bankroll which is sure to gamble and not exceed that amount.
6. If you feel “negative” about your environment (table, dealer, other players or if in the losing cycle) stop betting and leave the table. The table is still there when your mood changes.
7. Avoid playing without a clear action plan (betting strategy, min ./max. Bet).
8. Don’t add to your bet size when you lose. Increase betting only when winning. This will limit the loss and let the victory run.
9. Know that the battle is not between you and the casino … it is between you and you are alone. Always keep your discipline.
10. Always stop when winning.
Winning consistently in the four casino table matches is not too difficult. I do it all the time. There is a play strategy and bet that I believe to divert the advantage of “home” to players in a short session given.
The 10 rules of gambling above have been revealed to me by the smartest professional gamblers that I know for years. They are important for a smart and consistent victory. Anyone who cannot follow this rule does not have a business in gambling casinos with real money.
Life, like gambling, is a constant battle with unknown. If you know what the results first, it will eliminate all that pleasure.